• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi im new

jou

Hi im new to all of this and could do with some advice because no one is telling me anything.
Completed a 6 month weight loss course a while back, ive have how seen the consultant, done the easyibooking thing....seeing the nurse and the Annaesthetic who has cleared me for surgery. what is next? was sent a letter about being on a 18 week waiting list, currently on th 17 week could do with some advice ....thanks jo

Well sorry to be the one to tell you but as far as I am aware the 18 week rule was scrapped last year.Google it.Get back in touch with your docs secretary and ask where you stand.Maz x

Jou are you a Walsall Manor patient?

If so there admin is pants, you have to nag nag and nag some more xx

Hi Jo and :welcome: to WLS....you will get loads of advice and support here. What surgery are you having at what hospital? Hope you get some news soon from the hospital XX

hi jou and welcome hun i would ring ring ring there is no harm do it tomorrow and tell us what gets said hun good luck xx

Big an Bouncy said:
Well sorry to be the one to tell you but as far as I am aware the 18 week rule was scrapped last year.Google it.Get back in touch with your docs secretary and ask where you stand.Maz x

Thanks will do tomorrow... Thanks for replying xx

phatmomma said:
Jou are you a Walsall Manor patient?

If so there admin is pants, you have to nag nag and nag some more xx

Yeah I am, thanxs will do.... Watch this space !

lurve2laugh said:
hi jou and welcome hun i would ring ring ring there is no harm do it tomorrow and tell us what gets said hun good luck xx

Thanxs, I'm going to tomorrow... Watch this space lol x

Welcome welcome{{hugs}} hopefully you will get lots of support and advice. Keep us updated on your journey and again WELCOME

irishsteelergirl said:
Hi and welcome :) I am pretty new here too. Not sure how the dates work for that. I will be one week tomorrow post op.

Wow! How was it, how are you feeling?

Hi
Welcome to 'The friendly forum'
It's a really good place for information, hints and tips as well as a shoulder to cry on when needed. Get your post count up to 50+ and you will be able to see photos and read diaries.

Back