• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi im sally

Mustangsally

hello. im sally! Im having my sleeve done in Czech Republic on 7th June!! So nice to find similar people and i hope to make some friends on here!
im 30, from Cheshire and Im 174kg :/
Cant wait for my surgery, pre op diet starts 30th April!!

Hiya and welcome.
Lots of useful diaries on here. What made you go outside the uk and down the private route? If you don't mind sharing?...

Hiya and welcome.
Lots of useful diaries on here. What made you go outside the uk and down the private route? If you don't mind sharing?...

I got sick of the fobbing off from the NHS group and the constant jumping through hoops to no avail. so i saved up. and its alot cheaper in europe to get done. and i researched loads and found new leaf wls :D

Hello and welcome!

Helloooo !
Welcome to a brilliant forum.
Xxxxx

Hi Sally, congrats on your upcoming surgery. I found this forum really useful and everyone is lovely and so supportive :)

xox

Good luck..best advice is follow the rules and do as you are told! All the best on your journey x

thanks for the warm welcome x

Hiya and welcome.

the nhs kept fobbing me off so i saved up! and outside the uk because of cost thats all, and i found a lovely place :D

It's a shame about the lack of support via Nhs however great you've found a good hospital outside the uk it's nice to hear. Good luck x

Welcome Sally and wishing you the best on your wls journey

Back