• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi im another new joiner!!

Haylz

Hi all, just thought i would write on here and say hi.

Im due to have bypass surgery about easter time 2009 and cant wait. Having it in Luton And dunstable Hospital on the NHS.

2 yrs ago i lost 16 st on Lighter life and 2 yrs on i am up to about 30 stone so the surgery is desperatly needed!! Very fed up of being fat and ugly and cant wait to walk without waddling and puffing and panting!!

Well off to Luton on tuesday (20th) for my meeting with the MDT team and then starting the VLCD (liquid diet) to loose 10% of body weight then the consultant-so very exited

Would love to speak to anyone in a similar position. googd luck to you all and hope to speak to you soon x

Hi Haylz, welcome to Minis!

651171i085p8my3i.gif

There are members at all stages here, funding seeking, pre-op, and post op, so lots who can identify with where you're at!

Jump in and get to know everyone :)

Shel

Hiya Haylz welcome to a great forum that will answer any questions you have keep you company on your journey to becoming a loser and after

Hi Haylz, welcome to the madhouse, I mean Minimins.

Ask all the questions you want, there are so many people here at various stages that are only to willing to offer support and advice. x

Hi
Welcome to the site and good luck with your op!
x

:welcome2: to minis !!

liz x

hi haylz welcome to minis. good luck with yr meeting and yr liquid VLCD as you will know from yr LL days water is the key to sucess i did lipotrim for 3 months and felt great but had to drink loads to feel that way.
Look forward to following yr journey
hc

Welcome Haylz, you'll love it here:D:D

Welcome to minimins. You are in a friendly place that is great for support!:):):):):):):):)

Hiya hun, this forum will have you in laughter and tears, and will give friendship and support when required.

Good luck with ur forthcoming surgery x x

Welcome to minis there is all sorts of fun and frolics going on somewhere and thats just on a bad day. You'll soon feel like you've been posting for years and you 'll wonder what you did with your time on t'internet before minis lol. On a more serious note, if you've got any questions there's bound to be someone can give you the answer your looking for.

Hello Hayzl,good luck for your weight loss journey, your now on the road to being a great looser,good luck orchid xx

Back