• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Visit to Mandy.

Please pass on to Mandy that I am wishing her all the very best too

I wish Mandy all the best and hope whatever her problems are she gets them sorted out. I completely agree with you Julie as well, and the saying is very true.

Jeanx

I think it best if we don't speculate and judge on any treatment that Mandy is getting. I have spoken to Mandy and also to the ward staff on her behalf and apart from that I cannot comment any further apart from to say that she is receiving care. Obviously we all wish her the best and hope that she is in a position to post to us soon.

:clap:
Very well said hun. But I cant rep you unfortunately.

Please do give Mandy my good wishes next time you speak to her.

Please dont take anything I say on this matter to heart, I care about Mandy and I want the best for her, if sending her home feeling as though she needs more help is the way that she is being treated, and so far that is what has happened, then she is being let down and she deserves SO much more than that.
I just want her to be healthy and happy and dont like to see people suffering and during the last conversation we had (on FB) she did seem to be suffering.
All of my totally best wishes to Mandy and I hope to see her back really soon, happy, healthy and well xx
Steph xx

i also hope Mandy gets all the help and support she needs and that she feels better soon can you pass on my best wishes too x

Any news?????

sorry guys only just seen this.
first id like to say i lost 5 stone since seing consultant not in 6 weeks. some of this due to my salad diet cos of my gallstones.
i did have something wrong with me physically i had alot of scar tissue stuck to my abdomon and also my pouch had narrowed. this lead to the vomiting and sick feeling that then made me scared to eat and drink. i also then got an infection from 2nd op and had mr slater burst my abcess. some of this then effected my depression and made me scared to do anything. i saw phschcologist whilst there and had to admitted some very difficult things. i was thinking more of mr slaters feelings than my own so when i told her i regretted having it done i prayed he couldnt hear me . she promised all sorts of things that in the end they said i was too well for. the dietician never bothered to come and see me the lady who came when karen left was pals lady who was informing my lanlord of late rent. i know i have depression but am dealing with it. i had app at day hospital today and at 9 oclock they cancelled it! as for the coming home bit i didnt want to i didnt want to be alone but then who would given the choice? i had company and reasurance and then id have to be alone .
i feel ive done flipping well considering ive always been sensative and never lived alone until steve left last year.
please dont take this the wrong way never good at explaining things but i dont want people getting the wrong idea. yeah i have probs but ill get there.

Hi mand soz chuck Ive just replied to your other thread, reading your weight loss and my arnt you doing well!! I read it as 3 stone weight loss not 5 stone. But I have to say you are doing absorlutly fantastic girl keep up the good work. Your a tough cookie at heart and your shining through. Cant believe you also have your humour back too!! luv it! luv it! luv it! Kind regards Gail xxx:D
sorry guys only just seen this.
first id like to say i lost 5 stone since seing consultant not in 6 weeks. some of this due to my salad diet cos of my gallstones.
i did have something wrong with me physically i had alot of scar tissue stuck to my abdomon and also my pouch had narrowed. this lead to the vomiting and sick feeling that then made me scared to eat and drink. i also then got an infection from 2nd op and had mr slater burst my abcess. some of this then effected my depression and made me scared to do anything. i saw phschcologist whilst there and had to admitted some very difficult things. i was thinking more of mr slaters feelings than my own so when i told her i regretted having it done i prayed he couldnt hear me . she promised all sorts of things that in the end they said i was too well for. the dietician never bothered to come and see me the lady who came when karen left was pals lady who was informing my lanlord of late rent. i know i have depression but am dealing with it. i had app at day hospital today and at 9 oclock they cancelled it! as for the coming home bit i didnt want to i didnt want to be alone but then who would given the choice? i had company and reasurance and then id have to be alone .
i feel ive done flipping well considering ive always been sensative and never lived alone until steve left last year.
please dont take this the wrong way never good at explaining things but i dont want people getting the wrong idea. yeah i have probs but ill get there.

aww thanks gail.
was worried it sounded harsh but its about me now and i needed to make sure it was right. although the coming home and in the end eating and drinking were through fear i did have a physical prob too. all about me now and the lovely guy who has helped me realise im entitled to a life. hugs xxx

Back