• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New member saying hi

Hi Mate...always nice to have another chap on board...Hope you have a great 2012
Keep in touch mate-good luck-

Andy

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum :D

Paul-H said:
Hi all

Just joined the forum and saying hi

My name is Paul and I live in North Kent. I have been accepted for a Gastric Bypass at St Richards Hospital in Chichester, I will be under the care of MR Guy Slaters team and hope to have had the operation by April although they did tell me February but my PCT tell me they are working to a 16 week waiting list and that will make it April. So if it is February then all the better.

Weight wise I am not that big with my BMI being about 38 but I do have a number of other medical issues that the Bypass is also supposed to resolve, things like type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep Aponea, COPD, and Arthritice in my hips and knees, and Acid Reflux. High Blood Pressure, and Hi Colestrol, all of which are supposed to be resolved by a bypass so hopefully I will be able to drastically reduce my huge list of medication that I take at the moment.

That's it for now, hope to chat more as I find my feet around your forum.

By for now

Paul

Hi paul welcome and all the best for ur upcoming surgery xx

Hi and welcome Paul x

:welcome:

Hi all

Just joined the forum and saying hi

My name is Paul and I live in North Kent. I have been accepted for a Gastric Bypass at St Richards Hospital in Chichester, I will be under the care of MR Guy Slaters team and hope to have had the operation by April although they did tell me February but my PCT tell me they are working to a 16 week waiting list and that will make it April. So if it is February then all the better.

Weight wise I am not that big with my BMI being about 38 but I do have a number of other medical issues that the Bypass is also supposed to resolve, things like type 2 diabetes, obstructive sleep Aponea, COPD, and Arthritice in my hips and knees, and Acid Reflux. High Blood Pressure, and Hi Colestrol, all of which are supposed to be resolved by a bypass so hopefully I will be able to drastically reduce my huge list of medication that I take at the moment.

That's it for now, hope to chat more as I find my feet around your forum.

By for now

Paul

good luck with everything , I dont regret my decision to have the WLS and its given me a new look at life and a desire to enjoy every moment :) yes it will have ups and downs but over all its all ups'

Back