• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HiddenBeauty is safely on the losers bench!!

Well done Kitty really pleased for you but take it easy, sai the other day cats always land on their feet and you've been on yours, i think the sooner you can get up and about the better for you and your recovery can start for when you get home. Clever puss. (bet you smiling to yourself like cat that got the cream!!!)xx

Your hospital seems to do everything properly. Not like mine lol

So glad you are doing well. And it was a pleasure to be messenger :D xxx

Now I'm feeling pain. It's wiping me out.

Im glad it helped. Hugs.

I've been asking for pain relief since 3. They keep telling me to hang on. Grr.

Hope you get your painkillers soon hun!!

Glad your recovering well x

Hope they give you something soon puss, you take care and rest up a bit inbetween the walking up and down bouts, got get a balance your new body can cope with. xxx

Kitty might be coming out today :D

She eventually got painkillers at 6 yesterday which is lame. But other than that, she has progressed very well :D

I do hope she gets home today i think you always feel much bettre when you come home and you have your own things and your own bed theres nothing nicer. xx Go Kitty go xx

glad all went well with your op kitty, heres to a speedy recovery. xxx

I have my sack of drugs, my sharps bin and I should be allowed home after six

They let me home early!!!! I'm home.

Woohoo!! Welcome home xxx

Welcome home Kitty, bet your pleased to be back in your own bed. So pleased all went well for you. Take it easy though, get up walk about then rest again, step by step if you do too much too soon you'll end up having to go to bed I did it a couple of times was silly and payed the price. Hope you get agoodnights rest. xx

Drank too much tea I think, so slept for an hour. I've also caught a cold so hurts to sneeze

Oh dear you'll have to hold yourself if you coughing or sneezing. Take it easy girl you'll be well doped up with painkillers and clod n flu stuff, best to resta nd sleep and keep your fluids going in and keep wrapped up. xx Nice hot shower jim jams and in your own bed with telly on all snug and warm. just what you need xx

I had a nasty cough after having a post op sore throat. Coughing hurt everywhere. Not nice! Hope you get well soon

Well dun on having ur op n being home happy healing hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Glad you're home safe and sound!! Hope you get a good nights sleep tonight, and wake up feeling really rested tomorrow xx

Back