• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya 👋

CoreyEllen

Hiya, newbie here and at the start of my journey. I asked my GP about a referal for bariatric surgery and I’ve been referred to the Walsall Manor Hospital and have an appointment with a consultant on the 5th Jan. I’d love to here from others going through the journey…. What should I expect at the first appointment? Any ideas on waiting times if you’ve used this hospital?
Thanks in advance.
☺️

Hey my dr referred me to Chichester in jan 2021 I’ve done my food diary and sent it back and now I’m waiting fir them to restart their app,s im getting so anxious waiting xx

Hiya, newbie here and at the start of my journey. I asked my GP about a referal for bariatric surgery and I’ve been referred to the Walsall Manor Hospital and have an appointment with a consultant on the 5th Jan. I’d love to here from others going through the journey…. What should I expect at the first appointment? Any ideas on waiting times if you’ve used this hospital?
Thanks in advance.
☺️
I wasn’t at that hospital but wanted to welcome you and wish you luck x

Back