• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from Cornwall. Anyone else from Cornwall?

Hi all,

This is the start of my journey, and after my GP referred me I have my 1st appointment next week at Treliske hospital. Can any locals give me an idea of what to expect, and prepare me for who I will be dealing with?
Thanks in advance.

Hello newbie!

Hello

Wishing you all the best for your weight loss journey.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hey sweets :) just posted a reply on other thread..... fellow Cornwall gaal here..... x x x welcome x fingers crossed we'll meet soon ....coffee time !!!

Just wondering, what ward do they do the bariatric surgery on at Treliske?

Crystal, I'm glad you answered. There's a fair few Cornish here. I'm over the border into Devon.

Welcome.

Last edited:
Crystal, I'm glad you answered. There's a fair few Cornish here. I'm over the border into Devon.

Welcome.

Fair few of us here now....maybe we should take a road trip one day just over the border ;)

When I finally do my wl tour you'll be first on my list :D

I had my 1st appointment today with Mr Creely. Had a load of bloods, he wants me to see Mr Coutts to test for sleep apnoea, see the dietician, the pyschologist, and do swimming every Tues afternoon at Truro school with Chris the exercise guy.

Does anyone else go to the swimming on a Tues Afternoon?

just wont to say welcome, and hopefully be living in Cornwall next year.

All the best with your journey

just wont to say welcome, and hopefully be living in Cornwall next year.

All the best with your journey

Thanks. Hope your move goes as planned, it's a beautiful place to live!

Back