• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hiya... Im claire

Sorry carnt help just wanted to say welcome n good luck :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Im hoping to Get the Gastric Wrap... (looking for a loan!) :cry:

Plastic Surgery, Obesity Treatment, Assisted Reproduction Abroad

has anybody used this comany before?
£3800 seems like a good deal to me :)
I went to Prague on 13th Feb with a company called BBC direct for the wrap but they could not operate because they found I had gastritis with ulcers for which I am now being treated here in the UK. In the meantime another member who went with BBC has encountered a problem and I am waiting to see if it can be resolved. I have looked into other agents and I agree that Prague Beauty does look like a great deal. Maybe I will change direction and go with them.

Hiya and welcome, sorry I cant be of any help xx

Sorry can't help just wanted to say welcome hun xx

Hello and welcome sorry can't help, but i am sure someone will be a long soon who will know

I have decided to go with cosmetic bliss. With absolutely ZERO reviews on Prague beauty and some horror stories with BBC my mind is made up!!

Medical form filled in :) pictures sent :)

Happy days. Hello all and thanks for commenting... I shall keep posting.. I'm sure there will be plenty of question xx

Wine o'clock

Im also looking into having a wrap maybe abroad. Cosmetic Bliss has fabulous reviews but is 1200 ish more.....times are hard and its alot of money. I too would like to find out more about Prague Beauty. BBC seem to have had bad reviews on here, so I have been put off them!! If you find out more let us know!!

clairyb said:
Im also looking into having a wrap maybe abroad. Cosmetic Bliss has fabulous reviews but is 1200 ish more.....times are hard and its alot of money. I too would like to find out more about Prague Beauty. BBC seem to have had bad reviews on here, so I have been put off them!! If you find out more let us know!!

I know what u mean with money hun...that poor lass that got ripped off with bbc. I have done all the research and I am confident with cosmetic bliss there is so much support on here and on the Facebook page ( r u on there?). Prague beauty has a pretty web page but you will find it difficult to get a review although I have spoke to one girl that said they were good.. I am lucky as my father is funding my surgery and he wants me to have the best care so the budget is ok. Just keep researching and I'm sure u will find something affordable, a good way to look at it is that u certainly won't be spending much money on food after the op.. Good luck claireyb from claireye x

One of the wrappers on here went with medizech and is really happy with her care and the wrap. They were a good price too.

minime said:
One of the wrappers on here went with medizech and is really happy with her care and the wrap. They were a good price too.

Agreed mediczech has some good reviews. I was looking at their YouTube advert last night :)

It's official. All booked and paid for!! I am so ready for this life changing experience it's unreal... Gone will be the size 22 tent like tops and in will be the size 14 vests! I'm officially on countdown now. May 6th will be my Pre op diet start. I have a list of places I want to go and eat before hand. It will be like my last supper heehee ( am I bad?). Off to get my blood test in the morning eeeeeeek xx

claire-anna said:
It's official. All booked and paid for!! I am so ready for this life changing experience it's unreal... Gone will be the size 22 tent like tops and in will be the size 14 vests! I'm officially on countdown now. May 6th will be my Pre op diet start. I have a list of places I want to go and eat before hand. It will be like my last supper heehee ( am I bad?). Off to get my blood test in the morning eeeeeeek xx

Not at all....we all had a final week splurge...I def did to the point where I was sick of food lol but it's gotta be done!!! Size 14 vests? Aren't you up for 12s?! Seriously...you will do it :) believe it!!

Good luck, and enjoy your splurge week!
I'll definitely be doing the same :)

JO28172 said:
Not at all....we all had a final week splurge...I def did to the point where I was sick of food lol but it's gotta be done!!! Size 14 vests? Aren't you up for 12s?! Seriously...you will do it :) believe it!!

Oooooooof size 12. That would be amazing. Need to chop my boobs off b4 that :). X Im looking forward to throwing all unused food out from my cupboards. And wondering what 2 weeks of shakes will be like?. I hope I don't suffer with head hunger tooooooo much xx

Evenstarr said:
Good luck, and enjoy your splurge week!
I'll definitely be doing the same :)

Splurge away then lol. When will it be ur splurge week? Xx

Splurge away then lol. When will it be ur splurge week? Xx

No idea yet, I'm a complete newbie to the whole WLS thing, I've got my group session in 3 weeks so hopefully I'll know more after that :)

Back