• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Holiday 2011

slimmerkay

We are in the process of booking our holiday for next summer. I'm so excited but there are so many to choose from and then you think you've found the perfect one and go to read the reviews and it gets trashed :( I'm so confused lol.

I would prefer to go back to a hotel we've been to before that we liked (we have three) but they are all booked :(

Hope u enjoy where ever u go...we will be going to player flamenca to stay with my mum so the only difference for me next year is I WILL BE THIN hahaha!!!

Wow, places are booking up early arent they? I cant wait till January when we book ours. Im looking forward to it where ever we end up as hopefully Ill be a lot slimmer and more comfortable! We usually book a villa with private pool so I can go swimming but this year Im going to be brave and book a hotel, and if people dont want to look at my fat or loose skin they can just look away :D XX

where ever u decide 2 go enjoy xxxx

Well done Jac... and your photo's from last year look great too... go for it and enjoy every minute... Love and hugs xxx

I will lol......I love holidays and I missed last years with having surgery. This one is going to have to be extra special to make up for it :D We are going with my daughter and son-in-law, 2 grandaughters and youngest son. Cant wait! XX

You are in for a treat... what a lovely bunch of chicks to be on holiday with... it'll soon come around precious... love and hugs xxx

Karen? Are you looking to go on a 'board' basis or self catering? Just idle curiosity on my behalf. Whenever i've been abroad i've always almost done 'all-inclusive' as it's so much easier with the kids n pop n ice cream all day. But i'm guessing that's not the best op for you. Being bypassers there are days when you just don't want to eat somethings so self catering sounds like a good option...

When making a choice for the holiday Julie my needs are in the minority. With 5 hungry, thirsty boys to see to plus hubby all inclusive is our best choice.

We booked it last night, a lovely hotel in Sharm el Sheikh. And then we saw the news about the german tourist who was killed by a killer shark at that resort yesterday - and she was the 4th one this week to be attacked :eek:

We wont be swimming in the sea then :D

We booked it last night, a lovely hotel in Sharm el Sheikh. And then we saw the news about the german tourist who was killed by a killer shark at that resort yesterday - and she was the 4th one this week to be attacked :eek:

We wont be swimming in the sea then :D

Sue and I are booked into S-e-S next March. The shark attacks don't bother me either as I'm only just learning to swim and probably won't be confident enough anyway to venture out very far. I'm sure they'll have the situation under control by then though. xx

Have a great holiday, both Karen, John & Sue xx

Haha.. Kat. I've only just heard about this today.. wasn't feeling so good yesterday so missed the news...

I'm wary if I paddle in a stream... so I'm not the bravest for sure... xxx

Hi everyone

to those of you booking or booked holidays enjoy

Sharm is lovely, my husband goes there scuba diving, but I understand the anxieties re the shark news, but like you said, the sea may well be a no go or it could be all sorted by then. Either way the hotel pools are lovely. :)

Sharm is a fantastic and I've been twice in the past 12 months. The pools in the hotels are good and the service is really good. Of course the weather is something to long for after our big freeze.

Hope you enjoy your hols I know I did.

Back