• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Home & Banded!

KellyMc

Hello all! Finally made it home from Birmingham! And finally feeling better after my surgery on Sunday morning. I'd have to say the worst part is all this wind! I still can't believe how bloated I am! Shocking! Now that it's starting to go, I'm feeling much, much better. I had to walk a lot yesterday at the airport, so I'm thinking that helped move some of the wind. I think that's the key - moving!

Hope Red & Emma are doing well! Thought of you both yesterday!

I'm hoping I just feel better and better every day - if you would have asked me yesterday - I would have said this wind would have been the death of me! SO happy it's better this morning! ;)

Welcome to the losing side ,speedy recovery and hope the wind eases soon for you.

xxx

Good luck Kellie, I had my Op Saturday and feel fine I haven't had any wind pain at all and hardly any surgery pain. Just had discomfort but today that seems to have really reduced.
Keep on the move, I took the dog for a walk yesturday and that helped me as I slept when I came back and right through the night...must have been the fresh air!!
Take care and welcome to the losers side xx

CONGRATULATIONS XXX

hi all i got banded on sunday 24 in dolan park and all went well had to fly home on monday too thought id die the aircon on the plane was not great and i was sitting beside a couple who orderd tamato soup and breakfast rolls the smell was rank thought id puke on top of them as luck had it there was i free seat at the back by the loo . pain seems to easing just a lot of wind and rumblining so i hope it works out for us all bit scared but it s the last chance saloon for me

That is good news that your home now - i think we all get better quicker in our own homes and beds!!!! Take all the advice you have been given, remain calm, positive and patient and i look forward to hearing all about your weight loss experience - sending you hugs with fairy dust to keep you positive and focused x

hi all i got banded on sunday 24 in dolan park and all went well had to fly home on monday too thought id die the aircon on the plane was not great and i was sitting beside a couple who orderd tamato soup and breakfast rolls the smell was rank thought id puke on top of them as luck had it there was i free seat at the back by the loo . pain seems to easing just a lot of wind and rumblining so i hope it works out for us all bit scared but it s the last chance saloon for me

I know exactly how you feel! The airplane ride was the worst! Happy to be home! I was at Dolan Park the same time you were! Keep me posted on how you're feeling! I'm still dealing with all the bloating/wind - couldn't sleep at all last night - can't wait to lie down properly! Happy to hear you're home, too! Best of luck!!!:D

Welcome back, glad your ok.
Yes walk to get rid of the wind, I had this a lot as had my bypass laparoscopically!! I know how it feels but it does ease.

Have you tried any gripe water? This does help sometimes but keep walking when you can.

Welcome to the losers side !!

Hi Kelly

I got home this morning after 3.5 hour car journey...not feeling too bad but like you can't shift the wind...haven't burped once yet :argh:
have just had a windeze to try and get it out...gripe water and peppermint tea hasn't worked, but apart from that I'm just really tired....hope you feel better soon

Yvonne xx

:clap: Well done everyone who has had their ops!!! As for the wind problem it sounds awful ! I suppose when i have my op i will be in direct competition with my hubby! :479: lol

Hi Kelly

I got home this morning after 3.5 hour car journey...not feeling too bad but like you can't shift the wind...haven't burped once yet :argh:
have just had a windeze to try and get it out...gripe water and peppermint tea hasn't worked, but apart from that I'm just really tired....hope you feel better soon

Yvonne xx

Yvonne! So happy to hear you're home and well! This wind is something else - will be ready for it to go! How's your drinking going? Rest it up and talk soon!
K

Back