• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back home

kaycee00

hello all and thanks for all of your messages ;) i came home yesterday i feel ok not to much pain just when i eat or drink but they said that would happen its just my body geting better ...i will post about my op when i feel better but need to ask u did you have black poo sorry i have been for the first time today and it was like tar does this happen to everybody ???? thanks and huggs :wave_cry:

Hi Kaycee!

Good to hear from you! Wishing you a very speedy recovery!

Love Mini xxx

:)Hi Kaycee,
Good to hear you're home & recovering well

I'm sure some post-ops will tell you about the poo
Think its ok 'cos its like that on a VLCD to start with

Take care

Welcome Home Kaycee.

The black poo is perfectly normal. It includes blood from your surgery etc which is why it looks a little odd.

Look forward to watching you shrink! xx

Welcome back Kaycee, glad everything went well for you! :D

Cuppa xx

hello all and thanks for all of your messages ;) i came home yesterday i feel ok not to much pain just when i eat or drink but they said that would happen its just my body geting better ...i will post about my op when i feel better but need to ask u did you have black poo sorry i have been for the first time today and it was like tar does this happen to everybody ???? thanks and huggs :wave_cry:
Wishinguaspeedyrecovery.jpg

Welcome home pls take it easy and rest up, do you know if John has come home 2 xx

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are home Kaycee and here's to a speedy recovery and the start of the new you!!

Lorna xx

Hi Hun, how have you been coping with the kids?

You are lucky to have had a poo, I am still waiting for that fun. :eek: I will have to try the potion they gave us if I don't move soon.

Still having pain? eat/drink sloooooooowly.

All the best,
John xx

Kaycee I'm pleased your home and doing well you to Glenville x

thank u all i am sleeping alot and still sore .. i have stoped taking pain meds so thats a good sign just trying to keep up with all the drinks lol feeling realy good for 4 days post op ....
hi john the poo thing well what can i say its just soo strange and the wind that comes with it is out of this world looool.
well done cuppa cant wate till your posting again XX

hi kaycee welcome back glad things went ok for you I came home yesterday too and like John I am awaiting that dreaded poo. I am still in a bit of pain and not ready to give up my pain medication just yet, you must be doing real well. I am just a wuss ha ha hate pain and seem to be having a fair bit of it, I cried for the first time today so that was not too bad thought i would have done so before now. How is your walking are you walking straight yet or slightly bent still? I can't get straight yet and shuffle about like a little old lady ha ha

Thanks Julie.

john xx

Hi john hows it going mate? are you copeing ok? I am in pain still and shuffleing along but getting there, can't manage a drink every hour like they asked me too as my meds are mainly water so that fills me up a lot.

Back