• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hooray - have been accepted for surgery!!

Dodsie

Hi everyone - went for the final part of all my tests last week (barium swallow and other things!) - be aware that not everyone has this, it is only because of some previous surgery I had had done.
Mr S's secretary rang yesterday to tell me that the results are back and that surgery is going to be offered, however my PCT had only funded for the assessment and nothing more until after those results (I wasnt aware of this - I thought that I had funding!, she assured me that it would only be a formality and, true to her word, she called me again today to say that funding had been ok'd and I would hear from her again once she had a date!!!!!
I cant wait, life is very difficult now because of all of the aches and pains and other complications due to my weight - but now I can relax a little until I hear.
Good luck to everyone waiting xoxoxoxoxoxo

HI Dodsie great news I am so pleased for you, now you can relax and look forward and hopefully it wont be long till you get your dates

Jay xx

Well done and congrats! hope you get your date through soon :)

congrats on your news. Fingers crossed they get you a date soon :)

Congratulations on your funding and being passed for surgery!

Fantastic news, i hope you don't have to wait too long!

Get ready for the ride of your life :) You'll soon be a loser too!

great new for ya, must be chuffed the puzzle is finally coming together, won't be long now!!

Good news. Good for you x

Back