• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hooray hubby home now safe and well (well better at least)

tesmaralda

Things went a bit mad here on Tuesday my hubby was admitted to A+E and then was rushed to HDU early Wednesday with acute pancreatitus. He is now thankfully out of HDU and on a normal medical ward. They still don't know what caused it as he doesn't really drink and doesn't have his gall bladder as that was removed 14 years ago. Will catch up as and when I can.

Take care all and speak to you all soon x x x

Last edited:
Hope he is feeling better - my sis had pancreatitis when she had her gallbladder out and it was awful - really feel for you and him x

Hi Terri

I hope he is feeling better now...it must have been a scare for you all.

When are they letting him home?....and will they find out why he developed this?

Take care both of you

(((hugs)))

Thinking of you and Peter hun xxxx

Wishing you hubby well and hoping he feel loads better and can come home soon. Take care.

Nic:p

Hi Terri - hope your hubby is on the mend now. My mother in law had that a few years ago and it isn't very pleasent.

Sending you both special hugs and healing fairy dust to get you both through this time xx

Terri, hope he is back feeling 100% very soon. You always feel worse when it is those you love who are ill rather than yourself don't you?

Love and best wishes for both of you

love

TillyBob

Back