• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hooray hubby home now safe and well (well better at least)

Yeah hubby is now home so I can relax a little and will hopefully sleep better tonight

Thank you all so much for your kind words x x

T - glad to hear he's ok, i'll have to have a word with Red as she told me you'd mowed him down with the Hyundai Getz, like that poor squirrel ! ;) :D

Take care hun
R

T - glad to hear he's ok, i'll have to have a word with Red as she told me you'd mowed him down with the Hyundai Getz, like that poor squirrel ! ;) :D

Take care hun
R

If he puts me through another week like the last one I will defo be running him down with something, maybe one of ther buses he drives lol

How are you SS? Good to see your sense of humour has not shrunk along with the rest of your body. Will have to arrange another night out soon, let us know when you're back in Brum and we will sort something out. Take care x

glad he's home and feeling better Terri. I know how much you and the girls will have missed him. Hope you all manage to get back to normality soon xx

Hi Terri - glad to hear your hubby is back at home. Now it's time for both of you to catch up with your rest and strength.

Sending hugs and fairy dust to you both xx

Back