• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hospitals for Northwest

Big an Bouncy

Are there any hospitals other than the Spire Macclesfield,that does wls in the northwest?

Hello I have no idea as I am NHS, Mr Ammori does Spire & Salford Royal and one more cant remember it I will have a look and get back to you
x
helen

Yes, Lourdes in Liverpool, and some people get sent to Hull. Then there is Spire Murrayfield (Wirral).

It depends on who your PCT sub-contracts to, and how flexible they are as to patient choice. I was told it would either be Macclesfield or Hull for me, but now that Macclesfield is part of Spire (it was Classic when I had the surgery) I have been able to argue enough to get my post op care at Murrayfield.

If I go ahead with the bypass will it be Salford Royal ? or will I have a choice of Spire ? I thought Spire was privae I am NHS ??
Thanks
Helen

Depends on your PCT Helen. It's not uncommon to contract out to private hospitals, so it could possibly be Spire, but only the PCT will be able to tell you.

Thanks Shell. I am not a snob but I am sure that the Spire must be cleaner and nicer that Salford Royal. But hey no moaning here honest x

come on over i have a builder here with a few tools x

Back