• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How can I pass time before getting an Op date?

brooke_marie

Firstly let me apologise for ranting a little - I saw the surgeon on the 18th December and he agreed that I could have the sleeve done and would be put on the waiting list. Meanwhile, I'm just very antsy waiting for a date to come through - which I realise could be months away!

Does anyone have any advice on how to pass the time?

Thank you in advance!

Hmm not really. How about making the changes now, starting an exercise regime and starting to lose weight? Then the date won't be so important?

Forget about it all and focus on things in the now :) That doesn't mean stop healthy eating and exercise ;) find a new hobby or get really stuck in with a current one! :D The hours, days, weeks will fly by :) x

Low cal diet and exercise already underway...and has been for weeks. Just feeling like I wouldn't care if the date was in June as long as I knew when it was. Kinda hard to plan the next 6 months at this point!

Ah yes I get that. Life on hold!

maybe pick up an old hobby or get a new one i read/cross stitch also keeps my hands busy so i dont feel the need to fill them with sugary snacks maybe go for walks visit friends/family

Start buying smaller size clothes in the sales. Not a lot, just a few sizes down and grab a bargin. Shopping always takes my mind off things!

Back