• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

referall

I LOVE YOU TO BRU:whoopass::bananalove::bananalove:and all of you. Look I'm a poet and didn't know it. Oh dear I've got one of those heads I better go and lie down in a dark room before I get into trouble 8#D. So I apologise in advance, hehehehe.

LOL i want to get in on that act! where do i sign up for the spanking course

LOL i want to get in on that act! where do i sign up for the spanking course

firstly you have to be mad as a march hare

do you want a lesson in to being spanked or doing the spanking or both?

Do you want to dress up or just plain old fashioned spanking?

Can you get to....Oh goodness me I've just realised this is for my other website sorry folks:8855::8855: :8855::8855: :8855::8855:really must keep my mini me under control more hehehehehe

you been on the Malibu again Terri?

hehehe i only do the spanking.... i hope its an advanced course or i could end up teaching the instructors a thing or two
:8855::8855::8855:

hehehe so whenever someone falters we can give them a virtual spanking to set them back on the correct path as a loser

I think someone is horny :p

LOL i think someones going to get some action tonight i wonder who that might be......

Well i will try ;)

Thats awesome hun well done

thats excellent news

Terri.. I love you, Sam, I love you, Allie, I love you....

:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Anyway, back on topic.

I can email them to you if you wish Rachael.

To all the WM posse

Well, I've had some spanking good news today; my funding has deffo been approved. Am now waiting for the magic brown envelope like the one Terri had. :banana dancer:
Brilliant News about your spanking news & lessons! lol

Back