• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

referall

Hey weightlosswannabe..
when did your doctor referre you if you dont mind me asking?

Yeay! Another member of the Walsall Manor Posse! World domination is one more step on! Mwahahahaha

Can i ask who is having WLS at Walsall and what has the process you have gone through so far??

I think we may be in danger of scaring everyone off or boring the rest of our wannabe and loser friends to death at this rate with WM talk! Shall we start a Walsall Manor process thread? That way, people have the choice not to read if they so chose.

Yes defantly :D

I am....yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee
First went to my GP, he referred me to Walsall Manor, then had an appointment come through in August to see Dr Hartland. Waited to hear about funding, got funding, had pre ops in Dec and Jan, got my date on 2nd pre op (with anaesthest). Going to meet Mr Khan & his team on Monday and signing the consent. Then just waiting for Feb 22nd to HURRY UP! lol

Yes good thinking Batman!

Aaahh thats good to hear hun i was expecting maybe a year :-s

I am....yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee
First went to my GP, he referred me to Walsall Manor, then had an appointment come through in August to see Dr Hartland. Waited to hear about funding, got funding, had pre ops in Dec and Jan, got my date on 2nd pre op (with anaesthest). Going to meet Mr Khan & his team on Monday and signing the consent.
Then just waiting for Feb 22nd to HURRY UP! lol

Hi, Allie, how long did you wait between going to your GP to ask for a referral and hearing from the hospital?

Last edited:
are you looking for a bypass or band sue?

allie, sue, rachael, get over to the walsall manor posse thread and add your details

LMAO x

Back