• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

referall

:welcome: to Mini's and the Walsall Manor Posse! lol

Welcome Rachael. Another Walsall posse member here

Hey Terri, when you are well down the loser side, will that mean you will be a 'Mini You'? Mwahahahaha

I do hope as many of the Walsall Manor Posse will make it to the Brum meet on 28th Feb.

And everyone else who can make it - silver, shel, PG et al.

I shall look forward to seeing all you guys in Feb if you wil all be there :D
xxx

rachael

good luck hunni, i hope ti goes well :D
xxx

Sarah please keep us updated, as i am too being referred to Walsall Manot

Rachael
xxx
Hello Racheal, welcome to minimins and the WM Possee. Look forward to hearing all about your experiences.

Thank you very much, i am just nervous about ym first appointment and if they turn me down :(

I was convinced that they were gong to say no, and the last question on my list I had taken in with me was Can I ask why you have turned me down for surgery? So I was gob smacked to say the least when I came out. My hubby was in the car as my youngest had feel asleep. By the time I walked back i was still gob smacked and god knows what people must have thought because even my hubby thought i'd been turned down as i was on the verge of crying. lmao

I hadnt thought of taking in a list of questions with me....i will have to try and think of that...

Thank you
xx

Can i be rude and ask what sort of questions?

Heehee i know that was a bit rude...I apologise

yes that would be brilliant please....

Back