• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do i cook Minted lamb???

oh no, I love my meat too, I'm a proper carnivore! I tried cutting my steak (yum) into tiny peices and chewing 30 times last night.........it went all stringy and yuck so I can see how maybe post-op it will be difficult. oh dear.........sigh

Glad you enjoyed it but Im thinking :sign0137: I havent eaten meat for 24 years and just the smell of lamb makes me feel ill :(.

You might find post op that your tastes change and your tolerance to meat at first might not be good. Dont worry Im sure you will find alternatives x

yeah ill be fine - giving up meat wont be a problem if i have too - i will have my new slinky body to make it worth it, cant wait realli!

ohh mixman, thats right at the other end of sheffield - its luvly up stocksbridge isnt it? so i heard! but ive only seen it passing through. most of my fam still in sheff but i moved over here (boston) about 4 years ago. i dont no how your bum copes with all the cycling that you do because i think for me to get on a bike id have to have a reinforced double seat made, hehe! 1 seat for each bum cheek hahahaha! that thaught just made me giggle! lol

Yeah, it's lovely where I am. Right next to the moors. 5 minutes and your in the middle of nowhere :)

I used to be at Rivelin Valley as a student nurse many many many years ago. It is anywhere near here? It was SO pretty.......but out in the middle
of nowhere!

I wish i hadnt started reading this thread now! am still on my post op soups, and all this talk of lamb and mint sauce sounds gowjess!!!:jelous:

i dont mind - theres only so much you can say about minted lamb tho isnt there, hehehehe! chat away! lol x
i like the countryside me its so peaceful - good job, because my house is in the middle of no where - i am surrounded by fields of cabbage and broccolli and cauli - free vegs! lol

Back