• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do I find a good plastic surgeon?

beckaboo

I've decided that I want to get my boobs done, 2 years post op & they're a mess!! I've recently come into some inheritance so I've decided to self-fund as the chances of getting the op on the NHS in my area is next to none!!!

Apologies if this is against forum rules but how do I find a surgeon?!?!? My bypass was NHS funded so I went where I was told... I'm in Essex (nr Chelmsford) so I'd be looking for somewhere close to home :)

Thanks in advance x

If you start looking further afield, try John Pereira at McIndoe centre in East Grinstead. I'm not local to it but going there for mine. Ticks every box for me as a surgeon (experience, qualifications, number and frequency of my chosen procedures, expertise, personal recommendation, zero mortality rate at the centre), and it's buckets cheaper than my usual hospitals. And.... some say that he is seriously good looking :flirt2: shame I have so much sagging skin to flaunt at him ;)

Back