• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do I know???

janienewcastle

HI
I live in northumberland and was referred in feb. I had a Bariatric seminar with Sean Woodcock at Rake Lane in May, and a Food For Thought Seminar in July, Im due to start the food for thought 12 week course in september. How do i know if ive been accepted for funding?? has my gp applied and thats why ive been invited to seminars?? Confused"!!!!
:sigh:

hi Janie, I had my bypass with sean woodcock three weeks ago, he is a lovely man. basically this is what happened to me, I did why weight course for 8 weeks, and got refered by them to rakelane, they then invite u to the seminar, some people at the seminar haven't been to a weight management course but he will request they do go. Once attending the seminar u will get weighed then and that's ur start weight, they will then send u an appointment to see terry sargeant or the other gastric nurse ( lovely woman). you see her to discuss ur aim for weight loss set a goal of how much they want u to loose mine was 10kg. Then I had two appointments with the dietician to monitor weight loss then u get ur appointment with Mr woodcock who decides if uv met the criteria Eg If uv lost what they've asked u to lose. Then he will give u a date there and then after that the ball is rolling for surgery :D Hope that helps x

Ps Yes ur gp has put u forward then at the end of ur course they will collect all the information and forward it to MR woodcock then u will get an appointment to see the gastric nurse team x Good look Janie x

Back