• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How do you cope with the waiting?

i didnt want the wait, and the chance to put even more weight n so i went private

Which is great if you have the wonga! :) But if you ain't :(

You could have just sold that boat SS

My first question to my husband when i got home tonight was "is there any post from Sunderland" ! and i think it will be the same until i get my apointment to see the consultant.

Ooooh! The waiting! I always thought that I was a very patient person - not on this one! I even called home during the day yesterday to check if there has been any post. When I asked - the answer was 'Yes!' and it was from the GP. Hurray! Excitement - open it, open it! It was an invite for my smear test! They seem to come round quick enough!
Anyhoo... I play the 'when I'm slim' game and that helps me focus on how it will be worth the wait. Plus I now know I won't be feeling this unhealthy for much longer so it easier to deal with.

Lx

Isnt it allways the way that you have to wait for all good things.
It is sooo unfair my 6 year old would say.
But just think when it does come around it will be over so quick and hen you have forever to become the new you x
Spend this time thinking of all teh things you want to do and what being this is to you and how it will make a difference.
Make a goal
Mine is to go to college in sept 2010 and learn something new.
xxxx
at least we have each other while we are waiting and also teh knowledge of all those who are going through it now and have gone through it. They can tell us what to prepare for what they didnt expect what went wrong what went right xxx

Hi Everybody
From I went to see my Doctor in 03 till now its over five and a half years . If I don`t laugh about it I`ll be ready for the funny farm . So ha ha ha hopefully it wont be long now .
Good luck Sam and take care .
Margaret xx

its been a very long process marge.

Back