• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how easy is it to get the band

zombielaurie

Hey does anyone know how 'easy' it is to get the balloon, my surgeon for my gallstones suggested I go to my gp as he spoke to the head bariatric surgeon and said it would be ideal for me as i was 24 stone at 5ft 7 so i have a BMI of 52.7 but having a major panic about what it entails to get on the waiting list etc xxx

do u mean band or balloon?

Hey does anyone know how 'easy' it is to get the balloon, my surgeon for my gallstones suggested I go to my gp as he spoke to the head bariatric surgeon and said it would be ideal for me as i was 24 stone at 5ft 7 so i have a BMI of 52.7 but having a major panic about what it entails to get on the waiting list etc xxx

It all depends on your provider and what time scales on their waiting list. Wishing you all the best x

Think about it, the balloon is only a temporary measure, usually 6 months, and usually so you can lose enought weight to have other surgery, good luck xxx

Back