• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how long does it take to eat food..

Miss Cupcake,

Try to stick to the recommended doses on the bottle of lactulose so you don't go the other way through overuse!

As for post op weight loss, I am 2 weeks post sleeve and have lost 15lbs!

Tatiana

Hello Miss Cupcake,
Flutterby is right, I rang the hospital group after 2 weeks post op as was not going to the loo. And she said it is 100% normal as we have less intake so all is used for our body to function therefore nothing less for waistage. Don't be alarmed but be prepared, the band is not magic, not the solution, it is a tool. But used correctly can work wonders. Look at blue diamond (Julie) journey or Mazza both happy maintainers :) Keep posting though we are all here to help each other :) keep going to those skinny bikinis :)

Don't think she will dump having a band!! You are healing Hun just drink till you feel full I lived on sieved oxtail soup, slim fast and tomato soup for two weeks. Got harder towards the 2nd week but 1st week with being swollen didn't really want it x

Hello there cup , did things get moving for you with the lactulose?? I used that ( found it vile tbh) and it didnt help and ended up short term using suppositories which helped wonders, as your so early out from banding surgery it will take a while for things to get moving again in the loo department. As for the eating & timing & how much ppl losing in first few weeks etc, I wouldnt worry to much on that score, get your self better and healed first and the results will show for themselves, even now ( am year and half out from my op) I follow 1 golden rule - Always follow your providers post op rules, on eating & drinking etc - It is worth its weight ( pardon the pun) in gold. Wishing you all the best - MeJulie xx

Back