• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how many ops done in a month

betty29

hi can anyone let me know how many ops are done in derby each month i was 15th on list 4 weeks ago so wondering if i moved up if anyone can give me a idea of how many would be great it is bypass im on the list for

hi can anyone let me know how many ops are done in derby each month i was 15th on list 4 weeks ago so wondering if i moved up if anyone can give me a idea of how many would be great it is bypass im on the list for

Hi Betty - Sorry I can`t help you hun as I don`t live in your area.
Have you tried ringing the hospital to find out whether you have moved further up the list and if they can give you an approximate date? :)

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Good question. Wish I knew the answer for your area and mine :)

hey xx im on the waiting list for derby hospital, its driving me mad! been waiting almost 6 months now and not heard a word! tried callin them yesterday but dr arhmeds secretary wasnt in and she specifically said in her answerphone tone tht people were not to call regarding where you were on the list.

is it worth trying again till i get hold of her or did you find out ur position thru someone else, if so do you have the number?

thanks

nichola :)

won't the length of list depend on which surgeon you are having or do you go with whoever is available?
My surgeon (in York) only operates on thursdays and his list was 3 months long, whereas another person I know waited 6 months with the other surgeon.

Back