• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How many sizes?

Do you have any before n after shots?????

Fabulous, well done you.

I've gone from a size 24 to a size 6/8 or a 12-13 in children's clothes! I got 2 amazing dresses in GAP yesterday, both aged 13! They were only £7.50 each!

Well done everyone ... I've got a long way to go ... I've lost 2 dress sizes in 7 week !!

That's fab tho 2 sizes in 7weeks!! Dare to dream as they say and it will happen!! We are all gonna be skinny minis this year!!! :) daughter just fetched me her size 14 school trousers from m&s as she's lost weight now and they fit me....I'm still in shock...size 14..unbelievable!!! God help me when I'm saying this about 12s and 10s!!!!!!! Keep at it all...we can do it!!!!!!!! Xx

i was a sizy 26/28 or 28/30 top depending where i brought my tops... but for my birthday last august my two friends brought me 2 nice tops size 22 to shrink into... at he ime i couldnt getthem over my head and shoulders!
Last night i thought would try them and they both fit...woohoo.. so i guess now im a size 22/24 xx

Just ordered new corporate wear at work ...3 sizes smaller than the lot I was wearing in sept! Woop woop! :)

Great work so far well done hun

I went from 64" chest to 40" and 55" waist to 29"

Jo get them size 14 ready for me ... Lol ... Think I was age 6 the last time I was in a 14 .... Can't wait for us all to be in are skinny Christmas dresses .. Going to be a good year xx

wsambrooke said:
Jo get them size 14 ready for me ... Lol ... Think I was age 6 the last time I was in a 14 .... Can't wait for us all to be in are skinny Christmas dresses .. Going to be a good year xx

Thx all isn't it amazing the change in all our bodies!!! ....omg was I ever a size 14 I ask as if honest I don't recall...reckon at birth I was in aged 4-5 clothes lol :)

Lol ... I'm looking forward to walking into top shop and trying something on and it fitting me .. Now that would make my year .. Xxx

Top shop river island...god help our credit cards :) xx

Dont forget Next, Monsoon, and even george without looking like a beached whale in there 'blown up sizes' which dont actually fit bigger people because theyve just timesed the size 8 outfit twice!

X

i love seeing the clothing sizes dropping!!! im on the verge of going into a 26.....that HAS to start going the other way!!!!

So here's out with the old....the 3sizes bigger corporate wear goes back....woop woop! Happy happy :)

Attachments

• image-2388905881.jpg
    image-2388905881.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 22
Back