• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much do you loose?

fab40

Hi,

I am having my band op on the Sept 1st, I know this is not a quick fix but can anyone tell me from their expereince how much i am likely to loose and how quickly? I know it all quite an individual thing? But curious..

Also has anyone here had an op with surgeon called Simon Tou?

Jane x

I lost 13lbs in the build up to my milk diet, then I lost 13lbs on my 2 week milk diet. Final 7st 10lbs in less than a year with my band. Reached my target in 9 months. I have really worked with the band though ... Dieted alongside it as I do not have enough restriction to hit my sweet spot. But that suits my lifestyle.

I didnt have to do a pre op diet ( had cancellation within 3 days and was told just too cut right back on portion sizes) - I went from a size 24/26 (17st 4lbs) and in 10 months I lost 116lb (8st 4lbs) I have now been maintaining at a size 8/10 at 9 stone. Wishing you all the best for your op - please remember everyone loses the weight differently. Please dont compare x x x

Hiya. My stats are below for you

Oh wow ladies you are all very inspiring! I know its going to be hard work and really ready to change my eating and lifestyle.

got a bit scared about it today but I think its only natural

Cant wait to be fab at 40 xx

Thanks for replying

fab40 said:
Oh wow ladies you are all very inspiring! I know its going to be hard work and really ready to change my eating and lifestyle.

got a bit scared about it today but I think its only natural

Cant wait to be fab at 40 xx

Thanks for replying

There's definitely something to be said about being fab at 40! Life changing for me anyway :)

Hi Jane I'm 5 weeks post op. at start of pre op I was 15st 2lb and today im 13st :)

Good luck for ur op x

Hey Kirsty how are you doing it? I am 4 weeks post op and as you can see my stats below I am going nowhere fast, any tips? I am having 1,250 a day, 2 ltrs water, getting all my protien in etc so I do not know what more I can do. What is your secret?

Back