• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much restriction?

AA1234

Yes I am worring again!

I had my fisrt fill yesterday. 6ml in a 10ml band. The doctor said that it was a lot for a first fill but I didn't have enough restriction with only 5ml.

Anyway today (although I am only on liquids) I don't have any different restriction that before (which was none). I went for a power walk earlier and totally forgot when got back and downed a glass of water. I did have any problems at all. I thought you could only sip water once you had your band filled.

AM I just being silly?

hi sue water will go down no problems on a empty pouch, the people that can only sip water have bands that are way to tight, you will be ok and i hope you find the restriction better when you go back on solids x

Thanks Hun - I should just PM you as I know you will have the answes I need. Fingers croos for solids (Tuesday).

feel free to pm me any time, but its also nice to ask on the forum as it can help others with the same concerns as well xxx

Back