• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How much weight loss is expected with a sleeve

sophiapink100

Also, is it permanent?

None of the weight loss surgeries are a permanent weight loss. Your stomach is a muscle and can be stretched back like any other.

Every one is different. I have lost a total of 11st 6lbs now, 9st (ish) is from the help of a sleeve I had 7 months ago.

Hope this helps x

Ladylou30

Goodness Sophia that is a huge loss, wow. I have about 8 stone to lose and I've never managed to lose more than 4 stone without it all going wrong.

sophiapink100

Goodness Sophia that is a huge loss, wow. I have about 8 stone to lose and I've never managed to lose more than 4 stone without it all going wrong.

To be within the healthy range I had around 17.5 stone but I have never set that as my target. I am tall so always set my target at a size 16 and 15 stone which is a 15 stone loss x

Ladylou30

I think that is very sensible I'd be happy as a size 14/16 which would be a 5/6 stone loss. I've got loads of questions but will post in the main bit.

Twothirdsamidwife

I think it's probably best to not set a definitive target - just to be moving in the right direction will be fantastic