• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hubby said i keep bein snappy but i dont think i do

pinkylin

is this coz im worryin about my op am i bein snappy coz of it? I am worrie done min that they will say im not big enough for op then i think my bmi might not be high enough then i worry coz if i get it ive gotta go through surgery which does concern me a lil bit lol i feel like my heads burstin right now with all this stuff goin on inside my head any advice out there?

Don't worry about him moaning, thats one less thing to worry about.
My hubby says i'm always snaping at him but i just tell him to shut up.:rotflmao:

Probably is worry i'm sure we could start a husband's/partners club lol and i bet you they would all sympathise with your hubby. It is only natural to have a rollercoaster of emotions just now including the surgery itself but you will be fine and we will all be here to help calm the nerves x

I was snappy with my hubby before my op, and I made everything his fault :(

xxx

I was snappy with my hubby before my op, and I made everything his fault :(

xxx

me too and its usually his fault anyway :rotflmao: poor guy couldnt breath right lol :D

thanx girls hes ok wid me now lol my bmi currentley is 50.11 i think im a lil bit scared to lose anymore weight at the mo coz im worried if i go below 50 and im 19.8 they may say no as ive no sleep apnea or diabeates but i have been fat since i was 8 and ive been on diets on and off ever since even tabs of doc didnt work im hopin this will be enough for him to do op i have been givin the funding and its in a private hosp so im hopin some how that will help if the doc took one look at me and sed no i would be devastated as i do suffer with sore hips knees and feet and my back but i wont go the docs over it coz they will jsut say its your weight lose it wel if i could i wouldnt be goin for this bloody op would i? doh!! oh im soeey to moan girls im jsut worryin meself sik now lol i was ok yesterday i was excited agggggggghhhhhhhh i hate feelin like this i wish i culd get away from my own thoughts.x

me too and its usually his fault anyway :rotflmao: poor guy couldnt breath right lol :D

Buggar.... You're supposed to let em breath? Why didn't someone tell me this?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mandy go to your gp and mention your joint problems,any sleep trouble,bowels,headaches,breathlessness,heartburn,palpitations,depression,period probs.Anything that builds a good case for surgery.The bmi for Mersyside is 50 or 45 with co morbidities.Dont hide anything from the doctor.If your sex life is crap or you cant wipe your bum,tell him.I cant remember have you done weight management yet?

i knw thanx gaynor i just keep getin worried they wont offer me the surgery my bmi is 50 but i dont suffer from any comorbities i do suffer with my knees back and feet but my breathin is ok when asleep so i think they may think oh well shes pretty healthy lets not giv her it but i knw if i dont get surgry i will creep bk up to 24stone if not more i put on a stone this yr from may to august thats ony 3months that could be 4 stone in a yr thats not gud i will just keep praying and hopefuuly i will be sucsessfull eh lin.x

Hi! I was a bit like you, my BMI just popped over the 50 mark and other than that I was 'fine' healthwise. I was approved for funding very quickly and with no problems. My issues were back and hip pain, so worry not! If I remember rightly (I am sure someone will correct if not) it is the BMI at the time of referral that matters as we are encouraged to lose weight before the op and most surgeons will only offer the surgery if weight is maintained or lost pre op.

Lost of luck and try not to worry too much.

Lx

ahhhhhhhhhh thanx lizzie hun well my bmi was over 50 when i got refered i think it was 54 or 56 so fingers xd eh i have been on a slimming world diet for a few weeks nw and have lost a lil weight and im thinkin when they put me on the milk diet if surgeon says yes then i should lose at least another stone on that depending on how long im on it for so that would take me to 18.8 or 17.8 which would be good for op i would think i just cant wait for thursday now i will be straight on here and let everyone knw how it goes im hoping they will tell me that day if im getin it or not fingers xd for me eh lol

Buggar.... You're supposed to let em breath? Why didn't someone tell me this?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Only once a month as they take the card out of the wallet to pay for shopping :rotflmao:

hahahahhaah love it elffie01

Back