• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Huge Cream Birthday Cake :(

Jen1961

Is on her way!
I do have some lovely clients.. I feel quite blessed at times.

A male client who came this morning for a treatment was chatting about tomorrow being his daughters birthday and I said oh its my daughters birthday tomorrow too. He lives quite a distance away but he has gone today to collect a huge birthday cake for his daughter and bought one for my daughter too, had her name decorated on it too and it has taken him two hours to drive here again to deliver it for her.

He couldn't get here in his own vehicle with the snow so went back home and borrowed his mates Landrover... it must be a foot square of nom nom... pitty I can't have any, so if anyone locally would like a slice please come and have some lol!!!

I know its not the best gift in the world considering my wls but it was such a nice thing to do for my daughter. But I've done ok as I've stuck with my jacket potato with tuna, bacon and onions while my daughter and hubby has enjoyed a slice of the lovely cake :)

awwww thats really nice of him :) what a nice man :) if u want to put it in the post i'll have it! nom nom nom lol xxx

Aw how lovely of him :) happy bday 2ur daughter :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back