• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 32nd birthday 4 days after my op!

lolalou

Hi,
I am booked in for my gastric band on Tuesday 12th June 2012, less than a week to go now!! Got a last minute appointment so it has all come round really fast, it's my 32nd birthday on the 16th June, already had plans made so hope I am feeling ok by then? Nothing too strenuous but still. Never in a million years did I think I would be toasting my birthday with a slim fast!
Here's to hoping I will be at least half way to my goal weight by my 33rd birthday,and by then I can start trying for our first baby :) x

Thats brilliant pleased you got your date short notice not long to go now though, best way to be xx

Thanks! I'm so impatient I'm glad it's no longer. When i rang I asked to have it in august if possible and thought even that was pushing it so this is great :) x

Oooh not long at all for you and what a super birthday pressie!
Good luck with your op and make sure you keep us up to date with your progress.
Em xxxx

I will do thanks! :) can't believe I only have two days left at work! It's the first time in a long time I won't be having a glass of wine on my birthday :-/ all worth it though x

Thanks, was yours a band? If so how are you doing,not sure how to read everyone's previous posts! Sorry! X

Back