• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My 32nd birthday 4 days after my op!

lolalou

Hi,
I am booked in for my gastric band on Tuesday 12th June 2012, less than a week to go now!! Got a last minute appointment so it has all come round really fast, it's my 32nd birthday on the 16th June, already had plans made so hope I am feeling ok by then? Nothing too strenuous but still. Never in a million years did I think I would be toasting my birthday with a slim fast!
Here's to hoping I will be at least half way to my goal weight by my 33rd birthday,and by then I can start trying for our first baby :) x

chrisa

Thats brilliant pleased you got your date short notice not long to go now though, best way to be xx

lolalou

Thanks! I'm so impatient I'm glad it's no longer. When i rang I asked to have it in august if possible and thought even that was pushing it so this is great :) x

Evenstarr

Oooh not long at all for you and what a super birthday pressie!
Good luck with your op and make sure you keep us up to date with your progress.
Em xxxx

lolalou

I will do thanks! :) can't believe I only have two days left at work! It's the first time in a long time I won't be having a glass of wine on my birthday :-/ all worth it though x

lolalou

Thanks, was yours a band? If so how are you doing,not sure how to read everyone's previous posts! Sorry! X