• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am now bypassed

msunique

Hi all well I am now officially bypassed so this is the first day of my new life, I went down for my op about 5.30 and woke up in recovery about 9 i think then they moved me into the ward shortly after. I am not feeling much pain just dizzy which I think is the morphine, I can't get much sleep as they are waking me every hour to do my obs so they are taking good care of me

Thats so exciting for you. Heres to a swift and problem free recovery and beginning to your future.
Lynne x

Hi Lynne thanks very much, so far so good except for the sleeping but I won't complain it could be much worse

Well done! So happy for you :) Hope your recovery goes well and wishing you all the very best xx

Glad the op went okay, hope you are up and about very soon. Best of luck - Paul xx

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the losing side from another L&Der!
Rest up for today and then walk, walk, walk to shift the gas!!! (Windeze tabs were a godsend for me ;))Look forward to hearing the whole story when you feel up to it :D

Congratulations ! Take it easy now and let your body heal. x

Take it steady Angel and get loads of rest... weeks in fact... it's time that heals... love and hugs xxx

So pleased for you ! Rest well and best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery x

Thanks everyone, I didn't get much sleep last night as I was in hourly obs but I am out of bed already and the morphine is coming down soon, unfortunately the drip has to stay up today so that stops me from walking unless they will let me push it around with me.

The surgeon has just told me I should be going home tomorrow as the op was straight forward and I am making good progress today.

Great news hun go for a walk with your drip they dont mind!Get lots of rest when you get home.Maz x

I haven't seen Carol but she might be on a different ward, another lady I met before the op she is also called Carol is in hdu so they do put us in different wards

Congrats on reaching the losers bench. Good luck with the rest of your journey xxx

Thanks everyone

Back