• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Proud of my wife

ChefClay

Hi friends - Just to say that Bev reached the 6 months date since her Bypass at Sunderland Royal.
She has worked really hard since the op and not found it easy, but through constant effort and change of eating/drinking habits, the weight has come off nice and steady.
Details of the weight loss is for her to reveal, lol.
Being so close to her, I realise how difficult the Bypass was for her in the first place. I am extremely proud of the way she has adapted to the change in lifestyle and subsequent weight loss.
Cheers my Darling, you deserve this mention xxx

lovely to see a couple supporting eachother!,i know i couldnt do this without my hubby x , well done love ,whatever the weight loss xxxx

That is such a lovely post from someone who understands the journey she is making.
Go girl xxx

I bet your wife is proud of you too, for the support and encouragement you have given her, I'm so pleased for you both, Karen x

Lovely thread.... well done to both of you x x

I could never have done this if it wasn't for you my Darling, both laughing when we are 'dumping' but knowing exactly what it feels like! I love sharing food when are out.. I am so proud that you today have actually reached your target weight!!!! So instead of us both being the same weight at weigh in day (Monday) I will now hopefully drift slowly passed you as I lose the rest of mine. I would have really struggled if I hadn't watched you and took advice from you... Thank you my best friend xx

:candledinner: ah love the image of you guys sharing your food when you are out.... soooo romantic :) x x

This is so lovely well done both of you and may the rest of your lives together be long, full of good health and happiness x

Back