• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Am So Loving This Journey....

Mrs Quiggle

I am so excited about my new journey, (not least because I've lost another 2lb this morning) but about all the new and exciting things it involves. It's re-lit my love of cooking, (I'm a trained chef don't you know). When I used to do WW properly I used to love cooking lots of interesting things, seeing how gorgeous a dinner I could make with the fewest points, and I'm really looking forward to doing it all over again on a bariatric theme. Might even write a cookery book one day, have had it in the back of my mind for years now.

I am just so grateful to everyone involved from day 1 of my adventure and that includes you lot too.

:553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553::553:

oh kate thats fantastic :) so glad you're so positive and i would definately be interested if you write a book, go for it :) xxx

Aaww that is such a lovely post to read. Very exciting and inspired! Thank you :) xxx

Wow such positivity , its great to hear .... oh & put me down for a copy of the book too pls xx

It's so great to see you on a high after all the mess about you had - good luck! I too love to cook...would be very excited to share recipes and ideas with you.

Love the enthusiasm Kate. It's another 3 and a bit weeks before I can think of cooking real food, but I hope my interest in cooking returns like yours. (Like you I'm also a trained chef, but who has been living on ready meals due to lack of interest / laziness!)

aww what a lovely post nice to here things are finaly going your way, writing a bariatric cook book is a fab idea and i to would be interested in that. xxx

Doughie said:
Mrs Quiggle i am so glad you have had your op and all is well, mine is tuesday and am getting rather nervous x

Good luck for tuesday!!!

Back