• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reflection on a Phatgirl's Journey

And what an Inspiration you are Nic!! well done. Your as beautiful on the inside as you are on the out!! well done!!!! Gail.x P.S Ime sure my reply went awol cause Unless Ime going loopy I could have sworn I had replied to your lovely thread LOL

Nic what an achievement you are a STAR!

What i love about you and many others too numerous to mention is the support and warmth you give on line and obviously in person to the group at Salford wls and your many friends on line.

May all your study go well.

I wish you every thing you wish for yourself may you soon achieve your baby goal........... this time next year ? who knows!

Bless you and all other posters on here who like myself will always have to work, and give back to others in the weight arena.

As we used to say in O.A(Overeaters Anoyoumous) give back what you have been given.
That gift was willingness.

Mia

Congrats! What a year! You are such an inspiration.

Congratulations Nic - Happy surgisversay! xx

Nic what can i say it has been such a pleasure walking in yr footsteps.Yr friendship is truly amaising as is yr transformation.
The beautiful butterfly has emerged.
Well done what a year!!!
you rock

well done phatgirl
i really enjoy your posts and you are now achieving what we aim for keep up the good work (ps do i here the sounds of a broody mother hen to be)good luck if so sewingbelle

Many congrats Nic! Your such an inspiration to alot of people and are so well respected on here. You really should be so proud! xxxxxx

i too have replied on your diary but wanted to say congratulations here as well, and say how well you have done. i do not think any of us here can fully know how things will turn out as a result of WLS, but i know for many of us life changes for the better way beyond our expectations.

WELL DONE on not only losing the weight but making the changes that YOU needed to to live a well balanced life

Back