• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I called the hosp about port correction

BlueDiamond

Hi Guys and Gals

I rung the hosp and I spoke to the surgeons secretary and it isnt good news:mad: I will be lucky too be seen this side of christmas:eek:, the slots are fully booked right up and cannot even give me an insight as too when I am likely too be seen.:break_diet: She said they are struggling too fit everyone in as they are overbooked with patients......Tbh I dont know what to say .....Erm why did I bother seems to be in the forefront of my mind, I am already gaining weight and I cannot cut back any more then I have already...............Sorry to start off on a negative post on this monday morning, but tbh I am not feeling very positive full stop.

Julie

Julie

I know it must be really dissapointing for you that you cant be seen sooner but try not to get too down over it.

I dont know what else to say really but we are all here to support you x

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry. Not a lot you can do really I suppose but wait. Damn that's annoying, and upsetting for you.

Sorry I can't help but sending hugs.

Hi there,

First of all a hug x

Second call tehm back and ask to be put on the short notice cancellations list, that way you might strike lucky before Christmas.

Thirdly, another hug x

Fourthly, you are doing brilliantly and just try to maintain if you cannot lose. Don't let this set back knock you down or all your hard work so far will unravel.

Keep on trucking girl - we are all here to help you through this annoying and difficult time.

And lastly, another hug x :)

After christmas!! Thats so annoying for you, no wonder you feel down hun. All you can do is try your best to maintain and keep your fingers crossed you could get a cancellation, sending you a MASSIVE (HUG) X

i am so sorry, i do not know what to say, you must be so p***** off, but please stay positive, hopefully this is just a blip, you are going to get started and get further on in your journey, keep looking forward hun,
xxx

So sorry hun! Agree with what else was said.

And also - please please please keep strong!!! Don't go back to your bad eating habits.
Try to hang on there and not to put weigth on!

Maybe get yourself signed up with the gym or swimming pool... And treat yourself to something nice (not food).

:hug99:

Julie you must be so fed up!! Its ridiculous but as they are the ones pulling the strings all you can do is wait.....

So sorry for but you have done marvellously so I hope you can at least maintain.
:hug99::hug99: Double hug for you ;)

Hope its not too uncomfortable, and keep onto them its usually a case of he who shouts loudest in these things...

Hi Julie
I am so sorry things have not gone well. This is going to be a real test for you to keep strong and not go back to your eating patterns from before. Are you happier with your new look now you have lost some weight? I presume you are so dont lose sight of that and let this set back throw you off track. Be angry, fight for an earlier date and find another way to manage things without turning to food.
i really hope you get better news soon and keep posting to get support
Best wishes
Jo XX

Hi Julie
I am so sorry things have not gone well. This is going to be a real test for you to keep strong and not go back to your eating patterns from before. Are you happier with your new look now you have lost some weight? I presume you are so dont lose sight of that and let this set back throw you off track. Be angry, fight for an earlier date and find another way to manage things without turning to food.
i really hope you get better news soon and keep posting to get support
Best wishes
Jo XX
PumpkinScarecrowThankU.gif

I really hope there is a cancelation for you soon Julie.

I can only imagine your disapointment.

:(

Xx

Back