• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I did it! 200lb loss before and after pics

HelenAngelfish

Hi all. A couple of weeks ago I hit my target that I set out for myself in the beginning of losing 200lb. 17 months ago this seemed impossible but I've done it. Finally got around to taking a couple of up to date photos :) I still plan to lose a bit more but everything from now on is just a bonus. It feels really good to achieve something I set out to do in my life for once! :D

You look amazing!! Well done!! :bliss:

I have a similar amount of weight to loss (similar start weight). How have you found the weight loss, excess skin etc?

Very inspiring!! xx :D

Georgie163

This is an incredible transformation, you really look gorgeous!!! You look like a different person, in fact you could have robbed a bank pre-op, had your op, lost your weight and walked straight back into said bank and never be identified as the mysterious robber. Not that anyone ever robs banks anymore... Congratulations, am totally gobsmaked!

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
Amazing!! Well done you :) x

from me phone :D

South Beach

Wow, such a difference, You look fantastic and heaps younger xx

skydreamer

Hi all. A couple of weeks ago I hit my target that I set out for myself in the beginning of losing 200lb. 17 months ago this seemed impossible but I've done it. Finally got around to taking a couple of up to date photos :) I still plan to lose a bit more but everything from now on is just a bonus. It feels really good to achieve something I set out to do in my life for once! :D

Why is there only a 'like' option for your update. I am loving this update so inspirational. The photo's are great! Thank you so much for sharing, i'm due for my operation in a week and you've given me so much hope. xx

Jacwat

Wow! A new person has been born. You look amazing! Well done, such an inspiration :D:D:D