• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I don't miss food I miss warm tea and coffee! What do you miss?

miss_malone

It takes so long on the 'sip, wait a while, sip' drinking regime that even a very small cup of tea or coffee gets cold before you're even a third of the way through it. i have already forgone mugs for a small china cup and saucer for my tea and coffee, but I'm an hour and counting into a very small cappuccino and only half done lol It's freezing.

I really couldn't give a monkeys about food. But I miss a hot cuppa!

What do you miss?

I never had to sip hot drinks. They always went down so easily. Cold drinks were a different matter.

I miss cans if Pepsi max. Freezing cold with lots if fizz lol

Buy yourself an insulated travel mug . . .(especially one with a lid which will keep it even longer . . .)that way, they stay hot while you drink them in your sips

Food!!!!! 6 wks on liquid is soooo boring. I don't drink tea and coffee and drink mostly cold milk and water any ways but yes I hate cold soup and leave it after a few tsp

Food!!!!! 6 wks on liquid is soooo boring. I don't drink tea and coffee and drink mostly cold milk and water any ways but yes I hate cold soup and leave it after a few tsp

6 weeks? Ouch! I had to do 4 weeks pre op diet and two weeks liquids post op, then mush, then soft, then onto solids x

Im only day two after my band so i havent had chance to miss anything yet... lol x

6 weeks? Ouch! I had to do 4 weeks pre op diet and two weeks liquids post op, then mush, then soft, then onto solids x

I'm the same babe but 4 wks milk and 2 liquids is a killa,I'm ready to chew:D

Totally agree! I wanted to chew something soooo bad lol. I wanted to use a knife and fork hehehe

I completely miss sausages. I know it sounds daft but 5 1/2 months post op and I can't tolerate sausages!! Lol. But the things I can do now sssssooooo make up for it. Xx

Fuffs - its not that I cant tolerate hot drinks its that im only 6 days post op and cant drink very much at anyone time and need to rest between sips so it takes an age and a day to drink anything!

I miss having my brew at same time as my meals :( have you tried sausages in casserole they go lovely and soft xxx

Cold tea, yuck - you do get used to it though, kind of lol. I don't mind cold coffee though x

Took me a few months but I'm back to giant mugs of tea, you'll get there :)

I miss tea and toast together.

Fuffs - its not that I cant tolerate hot drinks its that im only 6 days post op and cant drink very much at anyone time and need to rest between sips so it takes an age and a day to drink anything!

I didn't interpret it as you can't tolerate. What I was saying was straight away I could drink hot drinks while they were still hot.

So sorry you misunderstood my response. I wasn't attacking.

The only thing I missed through my weight loss journey is my MuM :-( - she died b4 seeing me start my journey. Not missed no foods at all tbh.. Gr8 post x x

Back