• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I enjoy food more now.

Cicca

Ive been reading a lot about people saying goodbye to food and stuff. I have to say I enjoy food more now than I've enjoyed food in my life. I've been at goal for 2 years, I can eat almost anything but still in moderation. When I was big I think food was my enemy because it made me sad after I'd eaten it. I can taste food now and I appreciate it and deserve it as most days I've worked hard enough to earn it!

So my point, I think that food is more my friend now than it ever has been.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

im only 9 weeks post op and i totally agree with you... although i have no idea what foods i cant eat yet as im still on soft foods lol.... but im tasting my food now and i look forward to cooking and trying new foods. im appreciating food so much more now... instead of scoffing down meal in minutes xx

Funny but since i have been lossing weight since September i have been enjoying smaller meals and this last super tonight just did not taste good it was greasy and the flavours where very false, i am looking forward to my new food :)

The last couple of times my partner and daughter have wanted macdonalds I've opted for something homemade. Seem to have gone right off the grease/flavours of takeaway.

I couldnt agree more - I really enjoy food now, without guilt. I am also lucky in that I can eat pretty much anything in small amounts, and I don't look at food as a sin any more. I take my time over it and seem to taste it more now too!

snagglepuss said:
I couldnt agree more - I really enjoy food now, without guilt. I am also lucky in that I can eat pretty much anything in small amounts, and I don't look at food as a sin any more. I take my time over it and seem to taste it more now too!

I haven't have to give up any food and that was my biggest worry. Moderation is the only thing I do coupled with exercise.

Xx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back