• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

marvel

pandora

finding my way again !
Where do people get their marvel , or supermarket equivalent from ?
I have been to Asda today & its a pretty big one , they didn't have marvel , just coffee whitener which I'm assuming is not the same . They had their own but it was quite high in sugar .

ooo I got 'skimmed milk powder' in Asda today think it was about £1.70 for the tub it was near the coffee whitener in a blue tub hun - it took ages to find it & I no Marvel in sight xxx

Tesco do marvel.

Yes Clare that's where I was looking , ah well !
Yve , I have a big Tesco next to work , I'll look in there , need to have a mooch in there for weaning pots so I can start making my soup to freeze

I found it near the long life milk rather than the coffee whitener if that helps? I can't drink it myself due to lactose intolerance but I get the long life lactofree sometimes.

Thanks , I know it wasn't by long life cos that's where I found the crusha ...... quick moan , why do they only do it in strawberry ?????

Morrisons also do raspberry - I can't stand the strawberry one as it has a very odd taste but the raspberry one is nicer. I could only get small bottles. They used to do sugar free chocolate but was discontinued :(

I buy Marvel from Home Bargains as thats where i work, but i have also brought it in Tesco aswell x

Don't have morrisons here & never heard of home bargains lol x

The Range have it hun, do you wantme to pick you a few tins up ???? its £1.00 :)

flowerofshona said:
The Range have it hun, do you wantme to pick you a few tins up ???? its £1.00 :)

How about going one better & meeting there for coffee ? Tomorrow ?

Love to but no flippin car :( John is going to try going back to work and the other car is waiting for a gearbox :(
How about swimming Friday evening followed by coffee ???

I can pick you up , hardly out of the way & Yes Friday works for me xx

Really bad headache right now and not quite thinking straight... what do you use marvel for again? Is it the extra protein or am I wayyyy off the mark?

Yes hunni its to up your protein intake , esp in early stages xx

Yes hunni its to up your protein intake , esp in early stages xx

Thank you! Hopefully When I get approved I can stock up on them :) I am trying to gather a list of things I'm likely to need, best idea I came across so far is baby spoons for when you are on the puree stage and onwards, so that it makes you eat slower and you feel like your getting more becuase your spoons are so small

Poundland shops also stock marvel,
In the cheap food section,if anyone has these shops nearby.

And also poundstretcher also stocks marvel...great thing about these as the marvel is only a £1 a tub!
So I get a fivers worth in one go..

Poundland shops also stock marvel,
In the cheap food section,if anyone has these shops nearby.

And also poundstretcher also stocks marvel...great thing about these as the marvel is only a £1 a tub!
So I get a fivers worth in one go..

Sounds like a great place to buy it! :D

Back