• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I give up I will never have the op

witchingmoon

My GP came back off Hols and has messed everything up no inon injection till maybe next week as he wouldn't order them. He said my iron won't be up in time so will let hospital know I can't have op for almost 6 months which means my funding will have run out. I can't deal with this he didn't want to send me for the op and is now doing everything to stop it. Hubby gone to talk to practice manager about the rubbish care I have had from my GP.
I can't stop crying again I feel like my dreams keep being dangled then snatched away :(

Aw hun that is awful !!!!!!!!
Give your team a ring and have a chat with them they may be able to help out, (((((hugs))))) xxxxxx

Take a deep breath and start again.You are just at a stumbling block.You will get this time and again on the road to surgery.If you have funding its only a matter of time and patience before you reach your goal.

I would contact your PCT to let them know that your GP is being obstructive & explain the situation to them. What a kn*b :mad::mad: You should not be treated in this way. Hope your hubby gets a result with the practice manager but in my experience they side with the Doctor. Don't think the PCT would though because this is costing them money. Good Luck, lovely & don't for one minute think of giving up .. he would have won then, wouldn't he xxx :wave_cry::wave_cry:

It is awful but I do think you should speak to your team as they might be able to move your date back by a few weeks to allow for you to get onto the injections.

Is there another gp at the surgery who could do a rush order on the prescription for you? Perhaps your husband's chat with the practice manager will be productive, especially if it's made clear that a complaint to the PCT is being seriously considered as well as an inhouse complaint!

Tatiana

Thank you all am feeling better as hubby has kicked butts. He talked to both the practice manager and the hospital. The injections are being sent by courier to the pharmacy and hubby picking them up tomorrow. I start tomorrow and hubby will do the weekend injections.
I am still booked in for the 29th if my body works well with the injection. But I am also on first reserved for the 13th December and am penciled in for the 3rd January. So feeling much brighter about everything thanks to my handsome prince.

ohhhhhh thats fantastic news honey!!! what a great hubby you have :) I so hope these injections work for you!!! :) xxx

It's such a roller coaster ride , my journey has had a huge bump , but at long last have a date 13 th dec at Chichester with shaw sommers fingers crossed he is able to do it 2nd time round , which Hosp are you with x

Hurrah for hubby !!!!!
What a star , fingers x'd they do the trick xx

That is brilliant news yayyyyyyy for hubby xxxxxxx

It's such a roller coaster ride , my journey has had a huge bump , but at long last have a date 13 th dec at Chichester with shaw sommers fingers crossed he is able to do it 2nd time round , which Hosp are you with x

I am having mine done at QA Portsmouth. Shaw Sommers gets around as he is my surgeon so he should also be at QA on the 13th December also, busy bee.
Good luck with your op.

witchingmoon said:
I am having mine done at QA Portsmouth. Shaw Sommers gets around as he is my surgeon so he should also be at QA on the 13th December also, busy bee.
Good luck with your op.
. My mistake mine s the 14th dec ,

Yay!! Sometimes people need "gentle persuasion" and obvs you OH knows what to do!!!! X

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Shaw Sommers is one of those "becoming" famous TV docs, isn't he. Think I saw him this week on C4 "The Food Hospital" and I think he has been an invited guest on Embarrassing Bodies a few times.

He should be a fab surgeon -- do hope your date goes ahead now!

And cyber pats on back to your Knight in Shining Armour, Mr Witchingmoon -- he sounds fab !! :)

Your hubby is a star!!! Your GP is the opposite!!!

So glad he kicked butt and got the result you needed :D

Sharonimo said:
Shaw Sommers is one of those "becoming" famous TV docs, isn't he. Think I saw him this week on C4 "The Food Hospital" and I think he has been an invited guest on Embarrassing Bodies a few times.

He should be a fab surgeon -- do hope your date goes ahead now!

And cyber pats on back to your Knight in Shining Armour, Mr Witchingmoon -- he sounds fab !! :)

I saw him on that too. He has such a sweet, cute face lol

Back