• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I give up I will never have the op

would be a shame to see such a pretty face crying xx glad everything is ok now and you owe your lovely hubby something really nice :)

Well the silly couriers haven't deviled the injections so I wont start them today :( but as hubby said don't worry it will be fine the hospital know and its all fine with them. So please keep fingers crossed they turn up tomorrow and work. Thanks for all being supportive x

Fingers crossed that they come tomorrow!!! Sending you as many positive thoughts as I can! :) xxx

Daft question, from one witch to another . . . but have you "done anything" to help your situation at all??? Engraved candles are great.

Blessings, love, luck and positive energy coming your way xxx )0( xxx

Witchingmoon,

Have you had it confirmed that the injections aren't going to arrive today. Some courier companies used by the NHS deliver quite late into the evening - especially if the product has to come via a hospital pharmacy as they may not release their goods until the end of the day!

Fingers crossed you have them to start injections by the weekend!

Glad also to hear your O/H managed to bend a few ears and get some actions from said bent ears!

Tatiana

Kath in Buxton said:
Daft question, from one witch to another . . . but have you "done anything" to help your situation at all??? Engraved candles are great.

I wondered that earlier too lol

Have PM'd you hun
Bright Blessings )O( x

What a nightmare! Fingers crossed the injections arrive tomorrow... P.S. Your hubby is class! X

Makes me sick how gp's think they have the right to act god. Lucky for me mine was the opposite and kept writing to my pct for funding. Although it didn't speed things up tho. Still had to wait 18 mths for surgery

Well iron ampules arrived at 11.30 today. Nurse did the first part and has left a big purple bruise. She got hubby to do the second part so she could watch him, he is giving me the weekend injections. He did the injection well no bruise and hurt less than the nurse did :D

So fingers crossed they work. I am back on the fighting side and excited things looking better. I do want to thank you guys for being so supportive xxx

That's fantastic that they have arrived & you have started the treatment . Keep positive hunni xx

Well iron ampules arrived at 11.30 today. Nurse did the first part and has left a big purple bruise. She got hubby to do the second part so she could watch him, he is giving me the weekend injections. He did the injection well no bruise and hurt less than the nurse did :D

So fingers crossed they work. I am back on the fighting side and excited things looking better. I do want to thank you guys for being so supportive xxx

That's brilliant, honey ... maybe your hubby could retrain, lol :). Could he go & have a word in the ear of Caren's doctor?? :sigh: xxx

That's brilliant, honey ... maybe your hubby could retrain, lol :). Could he go & have a word in the ear of Caren's doctor?? :sigh: xxx

I will ask him I think he would go to the practice manager and threaten action. It seems to be his skill lol.

What a wonderful husband you have.

Great news about the injections, I hope things work out for you and look forward to seeing you on the losing side.

Wendy

I am 5 down only 5 more to go. Today hurt as the nurse thinks she hit a blood vessel. I have lovely big stains but I do think they are working as I am not so tired.
This time next week we will know if they have worked and if I will be starting my new life on the 29th :D

Back