• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got a job!!!

Maura

hi guys, sorry its been a while from i have been on. well as most of u know i got paid off as a classroom assistant in may. i have since started a house cleaning and ironing business. its going quite well... but i hate it lol. its hard work. anyway i had an interview on wed for a early years practitioner and they rang me on Thursday offering me the job.. yippee. i am delighted, so will be starting in a few weeks once they receive my references.
i have also been busy this summer looking after the kids and going on wee day trips :family2: we have hired a mobile home for next week so am looking forward to that. and guess what...... me and the hubby are going to portugal for a week in october! ooohhhh canny wait.
from i have had my second fill i have good restriction. i have now lost almost 2 and a half stone. i am trying to aim to lose another stone for going to portugal. i have met a few work colleagues and they have noticed my weight loss and i am so happy. the band is helping me.:D
good luck to you all and keep losing :p

Congrats!! Great news on all fronts! :)

That's great congratulations xxx

Hi Maura

Really pleased that everythings working out for you. Life has a strange way of doing that for us. Enjoy ur week at the mobile home - just hope our lovely weather improves for you
xx

Brilliant!! Congrats on new job! X

Well done for the new job. Hope it goes well and have a lovely hols next week...be good! xx

congrats, sounds like everything is going great for you at the moment x

congrats-2.jpg

Congratulations !!

Back