• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got a protein bar

not nice then? how are the Atkins bars you can get from Boots?

Not sure hun but I will try one next time I am in town.

This one is covered in dark bitter chocolate (to disguise the taste I think) but the whole thing has left a nasty after taste in my mouth.

Well thanks for trying it, I'll be giving it a miss!

I might send hubby out later for some. I really feel I need to get more protein in.

Dawny what section will he find them in?

I tried the peanut one from Boots (i think thats an Atkins one?) it was the best thing i've had since my op!! However £2.05 per bar a little expensive but the taste was GOOD!! x

These bars for 2 for £3 in Asda and thought that was bad enough. I persevered with eating it and it has now bumped up my fluid intake because I'm sipping water to get rid of the taste lol.

The peanut Atkins one sounds lush!.....and considering how much I'm saving on chocolate, sweets, crisps and take-aways at the moment.....I think I'm worth it!:D

karen, they are with the slim fast stuff, nr the pharmacuticals(sp), they do a pack of 4 or 5 for £6, they are all lovely.

My word they sound utterly fab but it's an American site, can you get them from there? I'm defo going to try them though. Protein disguised as chocolate, how good is that?

Charis - I went back and added a UK site to that post. But they are £1.90 a bar. Dawny says their cheaper in Tesco.

I know how good is it that we can eat candy bars because they have protein in them ?? ;)

right, a son is being dispatched to the supermarket in the next 10 minutes! LOL ! :D Any recommendations as to best flavours?

Back