• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!
My favourite myprotein shake is strawberry made with koko milk. It's a non dairy milk :)

If you sip the one protein water they are okay. Just don't drink too quickly or you get a powdery taste.

I have to have these as I detest the powder protein shakes xx

Atkins meal replacements are good for protein too. Not bad tasting xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have been buying this protein water and drink a bottle every day. It gives you 40g of protein. The taste is a bit odd but you get used to that and I quite like them. I take one bottle to the gym every day so I know I am getting my protein. I buy them online and get 36 bottles at a time which costs me about £70! Which works out at just less than £2 per bottle. M x

I have been buying this protein water and drink a bottle every day. It gives you 40g of protein. The taste is a bit odd but you get used to that and I quite like them. I take one bottle to the gym every day so I know I am getting my protein. I buy them online and get 36 bottles at a time which costs me about £70! Which works out at just less than £2 per bottle. M x

I've just done the same. :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back