• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I GOT FUNDING

hyacinth

Hey guys i finally have got my answer and it YES yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee only waited 23 weeks and am over the moon, thanks for all the support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:):)

thats brilliant news got my appointment with consultant next monday.. seems that getting the funding is a bit drawn out but still as long as we get there... where you having op?

Congratulations Hyacinth :D that's fantastic news. Made up for you :hug99:

congratulations xxxx

Congrats :)
xx

thanks guys for all the lovely comments, yes i am over the moon and am having the op in luton, if i did not have all the support from u guys i would of just given up so thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have only told a few close friends as i got a bad response from other friends, so they will get a bloody shock after the op. I need good people around me not sabbators xxxx thanks for the words of thanks

I seem to have negative people around me this week, three so far and its only wednesday! I have sat and cried my eyes out today so feel shattered, I will wallow today and tomorrow is a different matter. Well done on getting your funding maybe one day it will be me :(..xx

Congrats on your funding! It it be just a mo, and you will be having the surgery!

PG XOXO

charliegirl, u were there for me when i was feeling really low and i can understand all the tears. I had them as well and remember you telling me that it will happen one day so dito. I hate people being negative and wish the green eyed monster would go away as it is people that either want to lose weight themselves or think that we should go on a diet and go to the gym. If it were that easier weight loss would be much eaiser to do. Hey food is essential as it helps use function. Thanks for the kind words xxxxx

Back